The CIS Tax Rebate is a refund of tax to subcontractors in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). Unlike other sole traders, CIS workers pay tax at source.This tax is deducted and paid to HMRC by their contractors – normally every month. So at the end of the year the tax paid could be too much and subcontractors should use the tax return to claim a tax refund.
Construction Industry Self Assessment
We will complete your Tax Return and settle your tax position by:
- Calculating how much you owe Revenue & Customs (or in the more likely case of overpayment – how much they owe you!)
- Make sure your tax bill is minimised by using the maximum allowable expenses depending upon your circumstances
- Provide you with tax saving advice and record keeping advice
- Accounts preparation if required
- If you are required to complete a Tax Return for previous years, we can do this for you.