You must file a Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) with the HMRC by your company’s ‘statutory filing date’ (day on which a company tax return must be received by the HMRC) and make all Corporation tax payments by the ‘normal due date’ (date on which you must pay Corporation Tax to the HMRC). These dates are within 9 months of the end of your company’s financial year. If you miss the filing date or fail to make payment to the HMRC in time you will face a fine.

Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA) can be very costly if: 

  • Deadlines are missed
  • Incorrect returns are delivered
  • Appropriate records are not retained or presented

The enquiry powers and penalty regimes of HMRC are increasing all the time and expert advice and assistance is now crucial. 

As well as completing your corporation tax return, we can provide you with advice on your tax position and the planning opportunities available to you including advice on tax efficient profit extraction strategies for owner managers. 

We will complete all necessary tax computations and the corporation tax return, calculate your corporation tax liability and advise you on when and how much tax you need to pay.

We will correspond on your behalf with the revenue taking the worry away from you.